Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. To make japanese curry (sweet) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Get of Curry Paste:.
- Take 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need of Stew:.
- Take 3 of Medium Carrots.
- You need 2 of Small onions.
- You need 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- You need 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.