Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish in coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in coconut curry recipe. To cook fish in coconut curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in coconut curry:
- Get 2 large of Onions.
- Take 4 of ripe tomatoes.
- Use 5 of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 kg of Sherry Fish.
- Get 1 bunch of corriander leaves.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of Coconut milk.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika, curry powder, garam masala and tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper, chilli flakes.
- Use 1 of green chilles and bell peppers.
- Prepare pinch of ground cloves and ground ginger.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Use 3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of lime or lemon juice.
Steps to make Fish in coconut curry:
- Marianet all spices and lemon juice with the fish for 10 minutes. Spare a bit of curry powder and paprika as it will be used in the curry..
- Shallow fry fish in the olive oil and keep aside..
- In another deep pan sautee onions and garlic until golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and tomatoe paste and stir. As it thickens add the coconut milk and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the curry powder, paprika and chopped corriander leaves, bell peppers and the green chilles to the mixture..
- Add the fried fish gently and do not stir. Simply pick the deep pan and shake gently to make sure all the fish is covered in curry. Put the lid on and simmer in low heat for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste..
- Serve hot with boiled rice or Naan bread..
If you find this Fish in coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.