Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. You can cook japanese curry (sweet) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Prepare of Curry Paste:.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Use of Stew:.
- Prepare 3 of Medium Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Small onions.
- You need 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- Get 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- Get 2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.