Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli dal curry kerala style recipe. To make chilli dal curry kerala style you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style:
- You need 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Take 10 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 5 of shallots chopped.
- Use 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of Coconut oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 5 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style:
- Boil three cups water and add the Toor dal, turmeric powder, salt and one teaspoon coconut oil. Let the Dal be cooked properly..
- Take a pan and add four tablespoons coconut oil. Add green chillies, shallots, curry leaves, ginger. Stir well and deep fry..
- Now add the cooked dal to the pan. You need not add water. Thick gravy is the preferred form. Stir the contents well..
- This chilli Dal curry can be served with Rice and Indian breads..
If you find this Chilli Dal Curry Kerala Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.