Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mullangi poriyal (radish curry) recipe. To make mullangi poriyal (radish curry) you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry):
- Get 1 of Radish/Mullangi chopped.
- You need 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take of Mustard seeds to temper.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of kulambu milagai thool (or 1 tsp chilly powder and coriander powder).
- Provide of Salt as required.
Instructions to make Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry):
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil. Splutter mustard seeds. Add onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft. Add radish, kulambu milagai thool and salt. Sprinkle some water (1/4 cup approx). Close the lid and cook it for 1 whistle..
- Once pressure releases, open and sauté the curry in medium flame until it gets thicken..
If you find this Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.