Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken recipe. You can cook japanese curry chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of yellow sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 packages of Japanese curry, lots of choices (suggested Vermont spicy hot)..
Steps to make Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Add olive oil to large deep skillet..
- Chop onion and cook in oil for about 5 minutes than add in cubed chicken..
- Once chicken is mostly cooked art seasoning salt, carrots and potatoes. All cut into bit size pieces..
- Add water bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, mix in curry cubes and remove from heat. In that order. let it thicken for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve over rice..
If you find this Japanese Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.