Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paccha manga curry (raw mango curry) recipe. To cook paccha manga curry (raw mango curry) you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry):
- Get 2 of big Raw mango cut into long thick chunks, washed and cleaned.
- Provide 6 of Onions, medium sized cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 12 of Garlic cloves, small-medium sized.
- Provide 2 inches of Garlic.
- Take 2/3 cup of Curry leaves, washed and cleaned.
- Get 3 tsp of Fenugreek/ methi seeds.
- Get as required of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of Coconut milk/ cream.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of spice paste :.
- Provide 3 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water at room temperature.
- Provide For of garnish:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry leaves, chopped.
- Get 4-6 of Green chillies, slits in the middle (optional).
Instructions to make Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry):
- Prep: Make the spice paste: In a small bowl, mix the red chilli, coriander, turmeric powder. Add coconut oil, then stir. Add water, mix till incorporated..
- Make ginger garlic paste and set aside. Chop onions and mangoes; set aside..
- In a pan, heat coconut oil on low-medium flame. Add fenugreek seeds and stir on low flame (they brown quickly, so keep on low flame and don't saute for more than 10-15 seconds).
- Add onions and stir till light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well. Stir for 3-5 mins till onions continue to brown. Add oil if necessary at these stages. Cook on low-medium flame..
- Add spice paste and mix. Add 2-3 tbsp of water and cook on high flame. Cook for 5 mins till onions have browned and oil starts to separate..
- Add raw mangoes once the onion base has browned and thickened. Stir in curry leaves (set aside some for garnish) and gently mix. Saute for a few seconds so curry leaves can release it's flavours,.
- Optional step! : Add 2 tbsp of water and cook on medium flame. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. If covering with lid, keep flame on low and let it simmer. Stir occasionally..
- Stir in coconut milk on low-medium flame and mix well. Can use thick/ thin coconut cream/ blend of both depending on preference. Add bit by bit instead of the whole portion so you can adjust to preference. Keep stirring while adding the cream..
- Add salt, water (3-5 tbsp, or more, if you like gravy to be more watery) and cover with lid. Cook on low flame and let the mix simmer for 8-10 minutes till raw mango softens..
- If using seafood, place gently in curry at this point and stir it in. Cover with lid and cook on low for 8-10 mins..
- Remove lid, take off flame, garnish with chopped curry leaves and chills. Can be served hot with dosas, steamed rice, coconut rice..
- Notes: Thicker the cream, the better. Can also use a blend of thick and thin milk. I used Kara coconut cream. Would recommend a mix of Kara and Dabur coconut milk if you like a slightly thinner paste. If using both would recommend thick to thin 2:1 ratio..
- Add ins – can add drumsticks, shallots, prawns, fish, lobster, crab!.
- Bon Appetit!.
If you find this Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.