Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chick peas Chole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chick peas Chole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chick peas chole recipe. You can have chick peas chole using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chick peas Chole:
- Get 11/2 cup of cooked white chickpeas.
- You need 6-8 of onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes puree.
- Use 1 of big potato.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Provide 6-8 of green garlic or garlic pods.
- Provide 1 piece of ginger.
- Provide 2-4 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2-4 of cloves.
- Get 6 of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide As required of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chick peas Chole:
- Soak chickpeas overnight. Wash thoroughly and pressure cooker 4-5 whistles till cooked..
- Peel potato and cut them in cubes and deep fry them. Add it to the cooked chickpeas and keep aside..
- Take a grinder. Add sliced onions, ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, coriander leaves, green chillies, curry leaves and 1 tbsp cooked chickpeas grind without adding water to a smooth paste..
- Take oil in a pan. Add tomato puree. Stir till it leaves the sides. To this add the paste made in the grinder. Mix it thoroughly and put a lid and cook on a slow flame. Stir at regular intervals. Cook till the gravy thickens and leaves the sides. Add turmeric to it and mix. Now add the chickpeas along with the potatoes. Add salt as per taste. Let it come to a boil..
- Serve the delicious lip-smacking chole along with parathas or puris and salad..
If you find this Chick peas Chole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.