Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 of chicken full.
- Use 2 cup of curd.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 4 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of green coriander chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Take a chicken pcs washed then add ginger garlic paste,salt and black pepper mix and chicken marinated for overnight..
- Take a wok put oil then oil heat add garlic saute then add onion saute add tomato puree,ginger and all spices mix then add chicken saute for 10 minutes then cover with lid and cook for low flame..
- After cook garnish green coriander serve with roti..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.