Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Panang Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Panang Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Panang Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai panang chicken curry recipe. To cook thai panang chicken curry you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Panang Chicken Curry:
- Take of Thai Panang Curry Paste -.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of " galangal / ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 8-10 of dry red chilies, soaked in water for 10-15 minutes.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander roots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of lime zest.
- Take 1 of lemongrass (bottom part), sliced.
- You need 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of shrimp paste (opt).
- Take 2 tbsp. of fried peanuts, powdered.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need of Thai Panang Curry with Chicken.
- Take 500 gms of chicken with bones, curry cut.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 3/4 cup of panang paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilies.
- Get to taste of salt.
Steps to make Thai Panang Chicken Curry:
- Blend all the ingredients for the curry paste to a smooth paste by adding required quantity of water. Store in an air-tight container to be used later..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the panang paste. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken and mix well. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add 1/2 cup water, salt, chilies and kaffir lime leaves..
- Mix everything well and simmer, covered till the oil starts to float on the surface and the chicken is almost tender..
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and simmer, uncovered on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Thai Panang Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.