Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade crispy patra with some spicy green chutney recipe. To make homemade crispy patra with some spicy green chutney you only need 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney:
- Prepare 5-6 of alvi leaves/ aalo vadi.
- Provide For of batter:.
- Get 1 cup of gram flour/ Besan.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tamarind water.
- Use 2 tsp of jaggery.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Use For of takda:.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Use 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Get 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use For of green chutney:.
- Get 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Provide 5-6 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 block of Jaggery.
- Take 3-5 of pudina.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney:
- First wash all the leaves then remove all the roots of leaves and clean it properly. Then keep that a side and prepare the batter..
- For batter you will need 1 cup gram flour then all red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,chat masala, white sesame seeds, ajwain, baking soda, roasted jeera powder,salt as per taste, lemon juice, Jaggery, tamarind water, and coriander leaves then mix them all well and make a thick and smooth paste.
- Now take alvi leaves and put that upside down so the shining part goes down and the rough part is up and put paste on that part then take other leave and put it on that leave then put the paste on it too then fold the leaves from side and roll it till end..
- Now we will steam all the patra's for that you will need to take steamer or kadhai and put 1 glass water and place ring inside water for length and then place patra's on top of it then cover and cook them for 15-20 minutes till the knife some out clean. Once the knife comes out clean turn off the stove and let the patra's cool down completely..
- Now for frying the patra's take some oil on the pan. Once the oil becomes hot put the cut patra's into oil and fry it in medium flame till it becomes golden brown then take them out in a plate.
- Now for tadka. Use the same pan put some oil into it then add mustard seeds, white sesame seeds, hing and curry leaves let them simmer for few minutes then turn off the flame and put that it patra's. Then garnish it with some Coriander leaves..
- Now for making spicy green chutney you will need some Coriander leaves, green chillies, peanuts, pudina, jaggery, salt as per taste and some lemon juice..
- Now grind all the ingredients in fine pure. You can enjoy patra's with tea/coffee or with some spicy green chutney. It's very easy and best for monsoon season one healthy snacks for all. Try this recipe and please let me know in the comments section how did it turns out for you guys. And follow my page for more wonderful recipes Enjoy😋😊.
If you find this Homemade crispy Patra with some spicy green chutney recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.