Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 3 of spring onions.
- Provide 1 dash of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of chicken pieces.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- place chopped spring onions, garlic, parsley, coriander, ginger, red chilli flakes and 2-3 tbsps. of water into a blender and blend until it turns into a paste.
- heat the oil into a large frying pan and cook your chicken pieces until evenly brown, then transfer onto separate plate.
- add more oil if needed into the frying pan and fry the sliced bell pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- next add your green paste you prepared at the start and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- return the chicken back into the frying pan with the paste and green peppers, then add in your coconut milk.
- season with salt and pepper to taste and boil.
- once boiling reduce heat and cover, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- next remove the chicken from the mixture with the green peppers (you might want to sieve it) and place remaining mixture on boil for 10minutes until it becomes bit more thicker.
- return the chicken and bell pepper to the green curry sauce stirring well and cook on medium heat for 3minutes till its warm through out.
- serve with hot rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.