Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer pulav recipe. You can have palak paneer pulav using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Pulav:
- Provide 5 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Get 10 of green beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of palak paneer gravy.
- Prepare 200 gram of paneer.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Pulav:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables..
- Heat oil and add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to it. Now add thinly sliced onion and saute it until light brown in colour. Now add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste to it and cook it for one minute. Now add all the chopped vegetables to it and mix it well. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to it and give it a good mix..
- Now add palak paneer gravy to it and cover and cook it until vegetables are done but still crisp. Instead of palak paneer gravy, you can even make fresh spinach puree and use it. Now add paneer pieces to it and again cover and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat..
- Add cooked rice to the gravy and mix everything well. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes and turn off the heat..
- Serve palak paneer pulav with mix veg raita and papad..
If you find this Palak Paneer Pulav recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.