Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curd Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To make curd rice you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd Rice:
- Prepare 1 bowl of leftover cooked Rice.
- Get 1 of big cup whisked curd.
- Provide as needed of Curry leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need Aa needed of Oil.
- Take to taste of Mustard seeds.
- Provide To taste of Green Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
- Use as needed of Pomegranate Pearls for garnishing.
Steps to make Curd Rice:
- Take a bowl, add 1 cup leftover rice, 1 cup whisked curd and salt as per your taste. You can use fresh rice as well..
- Add chopped green chillies and ginger mix well, set aside..
- Heat a tadka pan and add oil in it..
- When the oil becomes hot add mustard seeds and let them crackle, now add few curry leaves and switch off the flame..
- Remove from flame and pour the tadka to the curd rice and mix well..
- Garnish with some pomegranate seeds and serve South Indian curd rice chilled..
If you find this Curd Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.