Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. You can cook shrimps in thai red curry using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Prepare of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Get 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- Get 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Prepare 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Use 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Get 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Get 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Take 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Provide 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- Provide 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Get 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Steps to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.