Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes recipe. To make daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes:
- You need of For couscous cous.
- You need 1/2 cup of Daliya.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/4 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 sliced of Almonds.
- Prepare 15-20 of Raisins.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 and 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Pesto.
- Get 50 grams of Curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ginger crushed.
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oil.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 big of Potato chopped into wedges.
Instructions to make Daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes:
- Dry roast the daliya until it changes colour. In a pressure cooker add oil. Add the chopped garlic and saute for a minute. Add the chopped onions. Saute for 2 minutes. Add the red chilli powder see that it does not burn. Add the raisins and slivered almonds. Add in the daliya too. Mix well. Add salt and water. Mix well and close the cooker. Cook for 3 whistles. Let off the pressure and keep aside for cooling..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Ensure the curry leaves are dry. Flash fry the curry leaves till crisp. Remove and reserve oil to be used in dressing. Add the curry leaves in a food processor. Add the ginger peppercorn garlic and salt. Grind coarsely. Spread the paste on the potato wedges. Heat some oil in a kadhai. Saute the potatoes till crisp on both sides..
- For assembling. Plate the couscous and top with the potato wedges.
If you find this Daliya couscous with curry leaf pesto crusted potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.