Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Use 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Use of Garlic ginger paste.
- Take of Black peppercorns.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Taste salt.
- Get of Juice of one lemon.
- You need of Plain yoghurt.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Cube the chicken breast and put them in a large bowl..
- Add garlic ginger paste, salt, black pepper, lemon juice and plain yoghurt..
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in the fridge to marinate for 40 minutes or longer depending on the amount of your chicken. Plain yoghurt has enzymes that help infuse spices into the chicken faster so I only did 40 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces. Let them cook until they brown..
- Add plain yoghurt to the chicken and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy with rice..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.