Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer tikka curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka curry recipe. To make paneer tikka curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer tikka curry:
- Get 200 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Maida.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of oil.
Steps to make Paneer tikka curry:
- Mash the paneer in a vessel and add all masalas, maida and cornflour into it.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and mix it well. Form patties or tikkas of round shape and flatten it with your palms.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the tikkas till it's golden brown from both sides. Remove and keep it aside.
- Add some more oil. When hot add cumin seeds. As they crackle add the onions cut into small pieces and fry till it's golden brown.
- Add some ginger and garlic paste, tomato paste, salt and the powder masalas as you like in your gravy and cook till oil comes out and masala is well cooked.
- Once done add water to it and bring the gravy to boil. Once it boils, add the paneer tikkas into it. Add garam masala at the end and remove. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Paneer tikka curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.