Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ghanta (odiya curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ghanta (odiya curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghanta (odiya curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghanta (odiya curry) recipe. To make ghanta (odiya curry) you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ghanta (odiya curry):
- Provide 1 bowl of mix daal (black chana,chickpeas,moong daal,yellow peas).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of cauliflowers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw banana.
- Use 1/2 cup of potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of taro (arbi).
- Get 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Take 1/2 cup of beans (barbatti).
- Get 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh coconut.
- You need 1 TSP of cumin.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Ghanta (odiya curry):
- First wash and boil mix daal till get soft and keep aside.
- Take a pan heat oil add sugar.
- Now add bay leaves..cumin..saute onion.
- Now add tomato chopped,red chilli, Ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,curry powder,,mix it well with adding a little water.
- Now mix all veggies and mix daal stir it well.
- Now mix water and salt…cook for 10 minutes…in the end mix garam masala and coriander leaves.
If you find this Ghanta (odiya curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.