Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe recipe. You can cook prawn curry recipe using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry recipe:
- Get 8 of prawn Large size.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsps of chili paste Red or powder.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsps of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 5 tbsps of Mustard oil.
- You need of INGREDIENT FOR FRY.
- You need 5 to 6 tbsps of Rice flour.
- Provide ½ cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tsps of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsps of butter Melted.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Prawn curry recipe:
- Process for fry.
- Properly clean prawns, remove main central vein from head but keep the shell Marinate with salt and garlic paste Keep in freezer for ½ an hour Mix milk with rice flour and butter Make a thick mixture to coat the prawns Transfer in a Frying pan or tawa Add little amount of oil to fry or roast Fry both sides of prawns to make tender.
- Process for curry.
- Heat oil and add onion and garlic paste Add chili, coriander powder When all spices combine together, add salt and tomato paste Cook about 10 minutes Add 1 cup water and bring to boil Add garam masala powder and switch off gas oven Pour gravy on prawns and cover with a lid Cook for 10 minutes, now finally add lemon juice and cover until flavor merged with the dish.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.