Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy one pot Chicken Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy one pot Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy one pot Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy one pot chicken biryani recipe. You can cook easy one pot chicken biryani using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy one pot Chicken Biryani:
- Take 4 of chicken legs (but any chicken will do).
- Get 300 g of basmati rice (soak & rinse).
- Provide 850 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 2 tablespoons of good quality curry paste – I used ptaks jalfrezi paste but any will do.
- Take 2 of large onions – I used 1 red and 1 white.
- Prepare 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped clove ginger.
- Prepare Cup of sultanas.
- Provide of Chopped almonds to garnish.
- Use of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Easy one pot Chicken Biryani:
- Fry onions in oil till golden then brown chicken. Then add curry paste, garlic, ginger, and turmeric and coat well. Then add rice rice and coat well in all spices. Add chicken stock then sultanas and give it all a good mix..
- Place a lid on the pot and bring to the boil. Then turn heat down and simmer for 5/7 mins or so. Then leave with the lid on to rest for 10 mins before fluffing up with a fork. Garnish with chopped almonds and coriander..
- I made a vegetable curry on the side made with lots of onions, tomatoes, aubergines, spinach and peppers in oil, and a pinch of cumin. It went nicely with the biryani..
If you find this Easy one pot Chicken Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.