Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed lentil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed lentil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed lentil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed lentil recipe. You can cook mixed lentil using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed lentil:
- Take 1 tablespoon of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of haldi (turmeric powder).
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get Pinch of hing (Asafoetida).
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1/2 of tomato.
- Take of Curry leaves.
- Use of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 big spoon of ghee.
- Take 4-5 of Black pepper.
- You need 50 gms of Ginger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 bowl of Soaked lentil (mixed).
Instructions to make Mixed lentil:
- Take jeera seeds, cloves, and black peppercorns. Cut garlic, ginger, and green chillis with onion and tomato..
- Heat the pan with one big spoon of ghee, add jeera cloves black peppercorn. Let it splutter..
- Now add onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chillies. Mix well. Saute it for few minutes. Add salt and turmeric powder..
- Add your soaked lentil. You can soak it for 2-3 hours..
- Whistle it 6-7 times. Add water according to the amount of lentil. Thumbrule is with every bowl of lentil add two cups of water. And your lentil is ready to eat hot on cold winter days..
If you find this Mixed lentil recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.