Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. To make hot & sour fish coconut curry you only need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Take 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Get of Marinate:.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of lemons juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 10-12 of dried red chillies.
- Get of grind to smooth paste:.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of ginger peeled.
- Take as needed of Few stalks fresh lemongrass.
- Get 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Get 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide of for gravy:.
- Provide 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator..
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish…
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.