Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom curry recipe. To make mushroom curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom curry:
- Provide 200 gms of mushroom.
- Use 2 of medium sized onions.
- Get 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of besen.
- Provide As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 14 – 15 of Kaju.
- Prepare 3 – 4 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Mushroom curry:
- Clean, dry and cut the mushroom..
- Add the all spices..
- Heat the pan add oil. Add cumin seed, onion and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 3 minutes. Add tomato and again saute for 5 minutes. Add all the spices. Fry 3-4 minutes. Add besan then saute for 3-4 min then add cur, mix it well. Cook for 5 min. Add mushroom cook for 1minute. Then add 1 cup of water and bring it to boil..
- Curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Mushroom curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.