Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal potato masala curry recipe. You can have brinjal potato masala curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Prepare 6 of medium sized brinjal.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated fresh / tender coconut.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kala masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Jaggery (optional).
- Get to taste of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Wash brinjal cut in dices and keep in salted water..
- Peel and cut potatoes in dice keep in water..
- In mixer jar add grated coconut, 1 tb spn coriander leaves, ginger, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chillies make a fine paste. Add water if necessary..
- Heat oil add cumin seeds. Add coconut paste and saute it. Add all dry spices when oil leaves sides add 1 cup water..
- When water stared boiling add brinjal and potatoes in it. Cook it till it becomes soft. Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.