Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. You can cook chicken lababza curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 2 pcs of Onions.
- Take 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare leaves of coriander.
- Take Half of TSP lemon juice.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Mustered oil.
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min.
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes…
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves.
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha.
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.