Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple curry/gojju/pachadi recipe. You can have pineapple curry/gojju/pachadi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi:
- Prepare 1 cup of Cubed Pineapple.
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh Coconut.
- Get 1 of Lemon sized ball Tamarind.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Til.
- You need 1 tbsp of Udad Dal.
- Take 4 of Dry Red Chillies.
- You need 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi:
- Clean and cut the pineapple into 1" cubes. Soak the tamarind in hot water, squeeze and extract juice..
- Add pineapple cubes in tamarind juice and cook on medium heat. Add salt, jaggery and cook it closed for 10 minutes..
- Dry roast sesame seeds. Heat little oil and toast Udad Dal and dry red chillies in it. Grind all these together with the coconut and little water..
- Add the ground paste to the cooked pineapple, add water if needed and again cook for 8 minutes till it turns brown in colour. The pineapple should be soft yet crunchy, not mushy..
- Add tadka of mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves and asafoetida..
- Serve pineapple curry with rice or roti..
If you find this Pineapple Curry/Gojju/Pachadi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.