Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable red thai curry recipe. To make vegetable red thai curry you only need 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Get 1/2 cup of peppers Mixed diced (red , yellow and green ).
- Get 1/2 cup of zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot sliced (this is one of the main vegetables in thai cusine).
- Use 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon lemongrass grass.
- Provide 1/2 litre of coconut milk unsweetened.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Provide of For the red thai paste.
- Use 2 of red onions chopped.
- You need 10 – 15 of chilly red thai.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic – 10.
- Get 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon grass.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chilli garlic sacue.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Step 1 : Making Red Thai Paste.
- In a sauce pan add 2 table spoon of oil. When the oil is warm add onions, garlic and saute them. After they turn little golden add thai chillis, lemon grass, bamboo shoot and cook them until they are cooked..
- Add vinegar, salt (around 1/2 tea spoon but to taste). Also add chilly garlic paste (optional).
- Once its cooked let it cool for some time and make into a paste in the blender..
- This paste can be used for a number of Thai dishes like Thai soup, Thai noodles and Thai fried rice.
- You can store this paste in the fridge for upto 2 months.
- For the Curry :.
- Note :You can take vegetables of your choice. The main flavors are given by bamboo shoot,celery and lemon grass which are must in this curry..
- In a big bowl add coconut milk, salt, and 2-3 table spoon of the red thai paste that we made. You can decide how much paste to add by tasting. usually the color should be light red / pink..
- In a wok saute all the vegetables and add then above coconut milk mix..
- Add lemon grass and salt..
- Add the cream (optional)..
- Note : if you think the curry is very thin just dissolve 1 teaspoon of cornflour in 1/4 cup of water and dissolve it in the curry and bring it to a boil..
- Best served with steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.