Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu, cashew & potato curry recipe. You can cook tofu, cashew & potato curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry:
- Prepare 2 of Onions *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped OR grated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Curry Powder of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of large Potatoes *peeled, diced.
- You need 2 cups of Stock of your choice *Chicken, Beef OR Vegetable Stock.
- Provide 1 can (400 g) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- Take 1/2 cup of raw Cashews *finely ground.
- Use 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice *This time I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’.
- Use of Coriander *optional.
Steps to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry:
- Heat Oil in a wok or a deep frying pan over medium heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Ginger until caramelised or nicely browned..
- Add Curry Powder and Potato, and cook for a few minutes, then add Stock of your choice and canned Tomatoes. When Potato is cooked, season with Salt..
- Add crumbled Tofu and ground Cashew, and cook, stirring, until colour is darkened and the sauce is thickened..
- Serve with freshly cooked Rice and Coriander (*optional)..
If you find this Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.