Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe. You can have aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry):
- You need 3 cups of cauliflower chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of cubed potatoes.
- Provide 4-5 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes blended or Grated.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomatoe paste/puree.
- Use as needed of chopped fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of salt.
Steps to make Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry):
- METHOD : Heat oil, add the onions and stir fry until they are soft and slightly golden..
- Next add the ginger and garlic pastes, followed by the tomatoes and puree..
- Sprinkle the cumin powder, chilli powder and turmeric..
- Cook until the tomatoes are thickened and oil begins to separate from them..
- Add the chopped chilli, potatoes and cauliflower, sprinkle some salt. Stir well until veggies are properly coated with the tomato mixture..
- Turn the heat down to low, and stir fry for about 5 minutes, adding a little bit of water if the mixture begins to stick to the bottom of the pan..
- When the veggies begin to soften, add half a cup of water, give everything a stir and turn heat down to low..
- Cover the pan and let the dish steam for another 8-10 minutes or until veggies are soft and completely done..
- You can add more water if needed..
- Add salt and spice to your taste..
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Our Aloo Gobi is ready to be eaten with chapatti or puri. By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
If you find this Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.