Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. You can have curry chicken using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Get Half of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide of Red curry half sachet.
- Prepare of Onion diced.
- Prepare of Salt or fish sauce.
- Prepare cubes of Potatoes.
- Get cubes of Carrot.
Steps to make Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into small cuts.Heat wok and add.oil.Fry the chicken until turns golden brown.Then put on.the side of the wok and stir fry onion until.soft.Then mix with the chicken and potato and carrot.Add one tsp fish sauce and a little water.Simmer until veges are half done.Then pour curry sauce simmer then add the coconut milk cover and simmer until done.Adjust the taste.
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.