Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. To cook curry fish you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Fish:
- Prepare of Mackarel tuna.
- Take of Green Round Eggplants.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide To taste of sugar.
- Take of Green curry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- You need 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 8 of shallots.
- Get of Cayenne pepper.
- Get To taste of chicken powder.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.