Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry recipe. To cook sweet potato curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry:
- Get 1 of medium sweet potato.
- Use 10 of beans.
- Prepare of carrot and peas optional.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Take 4 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
Instructions to make Sweet potato curry:
- Add a tbsp of oil to pan, add jeera and wait till it pops..
- Add chopped onion,saute until brown.
- Now add chopped veggies and tomato Add required qty water and half cook it.
- Now add the spices and cook until its cooked completely..
- Add the coconut milk and cook n low flame for few mints.
- Curry is ready to serve with chapatti, naan or rice.
If you find this Sweet potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.