Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken livers and Savory Brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers and Savory Brown rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken livers and savory brown rice recipe. To make chicken livers and savory brown rice you need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken livers and Savory Brown rice:
- Provide 250 g of Cleaned Chicken Livers.
- Provide 1/2 of Red onion chopped.
- Take of Robot Peppers chopped.
- You need 1 Tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried mixed Herbs.
- Take 1/2 of dried tyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Six gun grill spice.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Home made chilli sauce (optional).
- Use of You can use either fresh chillies, dried chillies or any chilli.
- Provide of Any chilli sauce that you prefer and the level of heat you like.
- Get of For the Brown Rice.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice.
- Use 3 cups of cold water.
- Use 1 of Vegetable stock cube.
- Get of Sliced baby marrows.
- Provide of Green Beans Chopped.
- Get of Chopped Green peppers and onions.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1 tsp of medium curry powder.
Instructions to make Chicken livers and Savory Brown rice:
- Heat oil in pot and add the onions, garlic and peppers.
- Fry, continuously stirring for about 3 munutes and add the spices and herbs.
- Add the cleaned livers and fry in medium heat and add the stock cube.
- Fry for about 7 minutes until the livers are cooked and add cream.
- For the rice.
- Place rice in pot and add one cup of cold water, let it boil.
- Once the water finishes, in a seperate pot, saute onions and peppers in oil and add the curry powder and tumeric.
- Add the boiled rice into the onions and drop in the stock cube, add the vegetables and the remaining 2 cups of water. Reduce heat and let it simmer until cooked..
- Brown rice usually takes longer to cook, about 45 minutes. You can use normal white rice.
- Use a small bowl to shape your rice and serve with the livers.
If you find this Chicken livers and Savory Brown rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.