Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked toor-dal vegetables khichdi recipe. You can cook baked toor-dal vegetables khichdi using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi:
- Take of uncooked rice.
- Provide of toor dal.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Use of cloves.
- Prepare of cinnamon stick.
- You need of cardamoms.
- You need of bay leaf.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of For curry.
- Prepare of small tomato finely chopped.
- Use of onion finely chopped.
- Use of boiled mixed vegetables (french beans carrot, peas,potato).
- Prepare of ghee.
- Provide of cardamoms.
- Provide of ginger paste.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- You need of dhania jeera powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of To serve.
- You need of Kadhi.
- Take of Papad fryum.
Instructions to make Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi:
- Wash and soak rice and toor dal for 1/2 hour. In thick bottom nonstick kadai add heat ghee,add cloves, cinnamon and cardamoms saute for few seconds. Add rice and toor dal…cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add turmeric powder and salt. Add 5 cups of water. Cover and cook until soft..
- For curry..soak tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Peel the skin and chopped finely. In another kadai add heat ghee.Add chopped onion and saute till pinkish in colour. Add ginger paste and cardamoms.saute for 1 minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes,red chilli powder,dhania powder mix and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add boiled mix vegetables salt and cook for 2 mins.Off the flame..
- To bake khichdi..grease oven proof casserole dish. Spread half of prepared khichdi in it.as shown. On it spread mix vegetables curry as shown..
- On it spread remaining khichdi.,press well…as shown. Cover with lid or aluminium foil. Bake in preheated oven for 225 C for 25-30 minutes..
- At the time of serving..unmold it by turning upside down..
- Serve Delicious Baked Toor Dal Vegetables Khichdi with Hot Kadhi and fried Papad..
If you find this Baked Toor-Dal Vegetables Khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.