Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beef recipe. You can have curry beef using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry beef:
- Prepare 2 lb of stewing beef.
- Provide 1 can of chickpeas.
- Get 3 of peeled potato's chopped.
- Take 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- Take 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 cup of boiling water.
- Get 3 tbsp of jamaican curry.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 of beef cube.
- Use 1 tsp of grace hot sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
Steps to make Curry beef:
- Wash your beef then drain and place in a medium sized bowl adding 1 tablespoon of oil.. chopped garlic.. 2 tablespoons of curry.. 1/2 of a chopped onion ..onion powder.. black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt ..massage it in and set aside.
- While your beef is marinating chop up the rest of the onions..ginger..red pepper and peel wash and chop your potato and put aside …( add some water to your chopped potato's until your ready to use them to avoid them turning colors.
- In a deep frying pan add the rest of the oil and heat it up on medium high heat.. remove the onions off the meat leaving them in the bowl and brown the beef evenly.
- In a deep pot transfer your beef and add 3 cups of boiling water onions ginger peppers and bring to a boil cover and turn the temp down to low and cook for 45 minutes.
- Uncover your pot add the potato's and chickpeas mix well then add the hot sauce and beef cube ketchup and worcester and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cover it back continuing to cook another 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and with a tablespoon squish a few of the potato s against the pot and mix once more cover and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- You can eat over rice or with fried roti bread which is my favorite !! Enjoy.
If you find this Curry beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.