Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Broad beans potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broad beans potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broad beans potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broad beans potato curry recipe. You can cook broad beans potato curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broad beans potato curry:
- Get 250 gm of Broad beans.
- Take 3 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chana dal.
- Prepare 2 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use of Salt as per your taste.
Instructions to make Broad beans potato curry:
- Wash and remove both ends of broad beans and divide it in pieces..
- Wash peel and cut potatoes in cubes..
- Heat a wok and add oil in it..
- Now add cumin seeds mustard seeds and chana dal. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add Onion and mix it..
- When Onion becomes golden brown add tomato and green chilli. Cook it well..
- When tomato becomes soft and mushy add red chilli powder turmeric powder and coriander powder.mix it nicely..
- When spices starts leaving oil add broad beans and potato. Mix everything properly..
- Now add salt as per your taste. Cook it..
- When veggie turn soft turn off the flame..
- Your broad beans and potato curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Broad beans potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.