Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vadai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vadai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vadai recipe. To cook vadai you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vadai:
- Take 1 cup of Urad dal.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetidapowder.
- Provide 1 spoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 3 of Red Chilli.
- Prepare as needed of curry and coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of oil.
Steps to make Vadai:
- Soak Urad dal in water for 1 hour, then drain the water. Now take 3 Red chilli and Soaked Urad Dal in mixer to a tight batter..
- Now add rice flour,Asafetoda powder, onion pieces, salt, small pieces of leaves to the batter..
- Now mix the batter well and take small pieces in hand..
- Now make small hole at center of small pieces of batter. Now heat oil and add the pieces of batter to it, then fry the vada well in medium flame..
If you find this Vadai recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.