Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. To cook palak curry spinach curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak curry spinach curry:
- Take 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Take 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.