Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chickpea potato curry recipe. You can have creamy chickpea potato curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes, medium dice.
- Provide 1 of large carrot, diced small.
- Provide 3 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in deep-ish skillet and sautee onion until soft..
- Add your dried spices and mix together and cook for about 3 min..
- Add your potatoes and carrots and cook another 2-3min ***note: I uded yukon gold because they break down and "mash" a bit as they cook.
- Add your chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to boil and cook for 5-8min on high..
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and place a cover on the skillet slightly vented open to let steam out.
- Cook for 30-35min and serve once everything is thick and some of the potatoes have mashed into deliciousness..
- Serve with brown rice or naan or my fave :WRAP THAT UP IN A ROTI!!!!.
If you find this Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.