Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix veg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry recipe. To make mix veg curry you only need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix veg curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1/4 cup of paneer cubes.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Get 1 tbs of butter.
- Get For of Gravy-.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of khada masala- black pepper, clove, bayleaf,cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped cashews and almonds.
- Provide for of Dry spices–.
- Use 2 tsp of chillii powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard and jeera seeds.
Steps to make Mix veg curry:
- Keep a pan on medium flame add oil and fry all chopped vegetables one by one. For the gravy: In the same pan fry onion tomato and all khada masala mix well till tomatoes turn soft. Make a soft gravy in a grinder jar..
- Keep a kadhai on medium flame add vegetable oil add mustard and jeera seeds then add grinded gravy and cook nicely. Add all dry spices mix well. Add all fried vegetables and mix well..
- Add boiled water as per consistency required add kasturi Methi and fresh coriander leaves for garnishing. Curry is ready to serve hot with chapati..
If you find this Mix veg curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.