Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. You can cook prawns in coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns in coconut curry:
- Provide 1/4 kg of prawns deshelled.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Take 1 of large capsicum diced.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Use 4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 of chopped chilli.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1 cup of light cocounut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well..
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary..
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy..
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.