Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Get 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Get 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.