Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy liver curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy liver curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy liver curry recipe. To make spicy liver curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy liver curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of beef or mutton liver.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- Get 3-4 stick of cinnamon (1″ stick).
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry roasted cumin powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry roasted coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- You need of Whole green chilies for garnish.
Steps to make Spicy liver curry:
- Cut liver into small cubes..
- Now put all the spices from ginger paste to chili powder in the pan..
- Heat oil and add the whole cardamoms, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. Add the sliced onion and fry until golden brown..
- Cook the spices/masalas until fragrant..
- Add liver in the spices and cook on medium high flame for 20-25 minutes. Add a little water if needed..
- Add salt and green chillies, mix and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off stove and keep the pan on the warm stove with lid on until the oil separates..
If you find this Spicy liver curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.