Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can cook easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Prepare 500 g of diced beef.
- You need 800 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2.5 of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Use 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- You need 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Get 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.