Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi kofta curry recipe. You can cook shahi kofta curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shahi Kofta Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Boil potato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Dry fruits.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Use 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric,chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Take as needed of bay leaf, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1/4 cup of kaju paste.
- Provide as needed of Beans and carrot chopped.
Instructions to make Shahi Kofta Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl, take grated paneer, potatoes and mash them well.add salt, garam masala and chopped dry fruits. combine everything well. and make small sized balls..
- Coat with corn flour to get a crispy coating.deep fry the koftas on medium heat. you can also shallow fry till they turn golden brown.keep a side..
- In kadai, take 1-2 tsp of oil and saute chopped onions next add ginger-garlic paste. saute till the raw smell of ginger-garlic disappears.now add chopped tomatoes and saute for a minute or two..
- Then cook them covered for at least 15 minutes or till they are completely cooked.add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder.fry the masala on medium flame. switch off the flame.blend it..
- In a large kadai, take 2 tsp of oil and fry spices. fry bay leaf, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick now add the blended puree boil the paste for 3 minutes on medium flame. keep stirring continuously else they will start popping out and create a mess. now add cashew paste and give a good mix. cover and cook for 10 minutes. now add garam masala, salt to taste and some water. adjust the consistency of gravy. Add kofta. Serve it..
If you find this Shahi Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.