Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju curry recipe. You can have kaju curry using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju curry:
- Use 150 gram of cashew (kaju).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
- Provide 1-2 of Green chilly.
- Get 4-5 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 2 inch of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of medium sized chopped tomato.
- Use 2 teaspoon of cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 2 of green cardamom.
- Use 1 inch of cinamom.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get of Water as per need.
Instructions to make Kaju curry:
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add cashew. Roast cashew for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. You may add 1/2 teaspoon of butter to enhance taste..
- Once it is golden, take it out from pan. Keep it aside..
- Increase the flame to medium aamd add little oil.let the oil heat properly..
- Add garlic, ginger, chilly, and onion and fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame. Add tomato..
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame. Stir it. Turn off the flame and let it cool down..
- As soon as it is cooled, take jt out in a blending jar. Blend it into smooth paste,do not add water..
- Masala paste is ready, keep it aside..
- Turn on the flame, heat a pan on medium flame add oil. Once oil is heated, add green cardamom and cinamom. Fry it for few seconds. Reduce flame to low, add blended paste. Stir it.
- Add all spices.Mix it well. Increase flame to medium. Add remaining masala. Stir it well. Cook it for 3-4 minutes on low – medium flame. Stir it..
- Add 1 glass of water (250 ml). Stir it well. Increase flame to medium. Add cream. Mix it well. Add salt. Mix it well..
- Let it boil for a minute. Stir it. Add roasted cashews. Mix it. Reduce flame to low. Add garam masala powder and mix it..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame. Stir it. Add kasuri methi. Mix it well..
- Cover the pan and cook it fkr a minute. Open the lid and stir it. Turn off the flame..
- Take it out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish it with some cashews and you may add cream.
- Kaju curry is ready to serve!!! Enjoyy!!!.
If you find this Kaju curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.