Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can cook chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 100 gr of green peas.
- Take 2 of lemongrass.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 200 ml of water.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Grounded spices:.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 5 of red long chili.
- Get 2 cm of ginger.
- Provide 3 cm of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 3 of candle nuts.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.