Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. To cook coconut curry chicken you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast (skinless, boneless).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 ounces of onion.
- Use 2 ounces of tomato.
- Use 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Dice onions, garlic and tomato..
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and grated ginger..
- In a pan or skillet heat oil on high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium and saute onions, garlic, tomatoes and red pepper flakes..
- Make space then add chicken slowly, sauteing 5-7 minutes..
- Add coconut mixture and bring to boil..
- Add bay leaf, and continue to simmer..
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.