Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) recipe. You can cook butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree):
- Use 1 tin of butter beans or dried beans soaked and boiled till soft.
- Prepare of I large aubergine cut into cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion, cut in thick slices.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get leaves of Few fresh curry.
- Get 2 TBs of curry powder.
- Take Pinch of fenugreek seeds or 'panch puran".
- You need 1 of small fresh tomato cut into cubed.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Water to make the gravy.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin (optional).
- You need 2 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree):
- Open the tin of beans and drain the water..set aside..
- Place a large pan on medium heat. Add oil followed by the onion. Cook until translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic, curry leaves cumin if using. Followed by the curry powder. Cook for 1 minute..
- Season with salt. Add aubergine, tomato. Stir gently so the aubergine coats the cooked spices..
- Add water, cover and leave to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes the aubergine will soften. Take care when stirring so you don't mash the aubergine..
- Add the drained butter beans. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary..
- Cover leave to simmer for another 10 minutes until all come together. Leaving you with a rich thick curry sauce and all the vegetables nicely cooked..
- Turn heat off, sprinkle with fresh coriander and garam masala..
- Serve warm with accompanied of your choice..
If you find this Butter beans curry with aubergine (vegetarian/vegan/glutenfree) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.